Instant, accurate and configurable document summaries on the fly - give you accelerated understanding of long documents and a more efficient, competitive workforce.
Summarize! uses linguistic analysis to determine relevance of each sentence to the key themes in a document. It then creates a readable summary to reflect the dominant themes.
Summarize! automatically installs an icon in Microsoft® Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer on your Windows PC.
- Accurate summaries of long documents at the click of a button - for accelerated understanding.
- Summaries of any length, to meet your exact needs.
- Summarise Microsoft® Word®, Outlook®, PowerPoint®, PDF and HTML.
- Summaries tailored to your area of interest with keywords.
- Summarize an email, and all its attachments - at a single click.
- Accurate executive summaries for meta tagging in CM systems.
- Summarize! will cut your research times, reduce your print spend and increase your responsiveness.
Imagine if your corporate search engine gave you convenient summaries of the documents it returned. Summarize! Server edition can be integrated into document management systems, such as Microsoft SharePoint, to automatically extract summaries and key words from your documents to improve your document search and aid document categorization.
Summarize! enables knowledge workers to condense long text documents to any length for rapid understanding. This reduces the time spent reading and assessing documents, cutting your research times and print costs.